Yahoo.com – Sign up for a Yahoo Mail Account | Get Latest News, Videos, Sports, Entertainment on Yahoo Homepage
The Yahoo.com mail is one of the first internet portals that incorporate a search engine. Also, implementing a directory of the World Wide Web sites organized in a hierarchy of topic categories. Basically, as a directory, Yahoo provides both new and seasonal web users. The platform connects users to a vast level of information and as well with other Yahoo mail users around the world. Also, on the Yahoo.com homepage platform users can get the latest news on
- Mail Services
- News and More
Furthermore, Yahoo.com also provides one of the best ways to search the web for all types of topics. Particularly, Yahoo has a relation with the most popular web search engine. While searching on a topic, if the result does not lead to a Yahoo page, it will lead to good results from the six or seven popular search engines that Yahoo links to.
Basically, Yahoo began as bookmark lists of two Stanford University graduate students, David Filo and Jerry Yang. However, after putting together their bookmark lists organized by the categories on the college site, the list began to grow into an internet phenomenon. Therefore, Yahoo became the first such directory with a large following. Yahoo has connections with other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Particularly, this amazing platform offers users a free email account that is accessible from desktop and laptop computers. Also, users can access it from their smartphones and other mobile devices. Also, unlimited storage, spam filters, and a virus scanner. Precisely, in 2010 Yahoo.com Mail became the second-largest email provider on the Web.
How to Sign Up for Yahoo.com Account
Particularly, to use this email provider services, the first thing you must do is to sign up on the email platform. Therefore, below are the steps to create a Yahoo.com mail account.
- Navigate to the Yahoo! Mail login page in any browser on your mobile phone or PC.
- Under the sign-in area in the top-left corner of the screen, click “Sign Up”.
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, gender, birth date, country, and postal code.
- Choose an ID from the suggestions listed. If a user does not like the suggestions, type in an alternative one. Yahoo.com checks to see if that ID is taken. If it is, add a number or a letter or choose a completely different ID. However, once the ID name is chosen, enter a password and retype the password.
- Give Yahoo! an alternate email in case the user forgets his ID or password. Choose a security question and answer when prompted to do so.
- Now, you have a Yahoo! Mail account. Yahoo displays a page that shows the user’s account details and sends a confirming email to your alternate email address.
Advantages of Yahoo
Yahoo.com is an online company with specific advantages over other online companies. Therefore, below are some of the benefits you can access using this email service.
- A good and organize mailing platform.
- Explore advanced communication methods.
- Users have the opportunity to grab some free codes.
- With Yahoo, you can connect with other various social networks.
- Also, with Yahoo, you can get interesting search results.
- With Yahoo, you can connect with the World on Your Page.
- You can easily make internet searches with ease.
The above mentioned are some of the ways users can benefit from Yahoo.com. So, log in to Yahoo today.com today and enjoy all the benefits it has to offer!