Therefore, this feature is actually a very nice one as it saves users the stress of transferring document files using connection cables. Furthermore, you can just access all your documents file and messages from your PC or laptop by just downloading them and save to your folder.
Furthermore, so many people have been asking how to use WhatsApp on their computer system. However, in this article, I am going to be working you through the possible steps for you to achieve that.
Also, downloading the WhatsApp application and how to install it. Besides, users need to know that achieving this process will make use of internet access. Therefore, if you do not have a working internet connection you will not be able to achieve this process.
How to Download and Install the WhatsApp Apk
Downloading the WhatsApp apk is very easy and do not require any tedious procedure to take. Therefore, to achieve the download process in order to access WhatsApp web follow these steps below.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection on your mobile device.
- Go straight to your Google play store (Android Users) or Appstore (Apple Users).
- Furthermore, type WhatsApp at the search bar on the top of the page and search.
- The WhatsApp icon will pop up for you to download.
- Click on the download icon to start a download to your device.
- After downloading it click on the install caption to install the app on your mobile device.
Therefore, after completing the process, head straight to your device app folder to lunch the app.
The user most will still need to access some setup process to start using the app. Furthermore, the setup is very easy and it just your personal profile setup.
Note: WhatsApp automatically syncs all your contact that is on the WhatsApp platform on your contact list for easy chatting experience.
How to Use WhatsApp on Your PC or Laptop System
To use WhatsApp web feature, the WhatsApp users need to know some certain things in other to achieve the process successfully.
- Open your WhatsApp app on your mobile device.
- On your contact roll list, you will see a three-dot icon at the top right corner of the page, click on it.
- Furthermore, you will see a small list of features; there you will see the caption WhatsApp Web. Click on it.
- Therefore it will show you to connect to your PC via a browser e.g. Opera, Google Chrome, UC browser, etc.
- Click on the + icon at the top right corner of the page on your mobile WhatsApp to scan the QR Code from the web.
- At this point, open the URL web.whatsapp.com on your PC or laptop
- The page will open where you will see a QR Code to scan. Therefore, place your mobile phone facing the QR code.
Make sure the box scanner fits into the bar code on your Computer screen. However, it will only take a couple of seconds to scan and connect.
Therefore on the scan completion, your device will automatically connect to your computer. Furthermore, all your WhatsApp contact and messages on WhatsApp will show on your PC or laptop screen you have connected it to.
WhatsApp Web Scan Issues and Possible Solutions
Majorly, some WhatsApp users do complain of not being able to connect their device to their PC or laptop. However, there are certain causes of this kind of issues users face. More so, I am going to list some of them below.
- Poor internet connection that is if your internet is not working very well this may lead to you not being able to connect.
- Furthermore, the scanner not facing the QR Code properly.
- Also, WhatsApp Web scan connectivity timeout. However, when this happens you just have to close the process and start it again.
Finally, so far I believe you now have an understanding of how to connect your WhatsApp account to your PC or laptop system. Thanks, I hope after reading this article you will have the insight you are searching for about WhatsApp web.