Taxify is a transportation company with international standard. the company has a base root or their headquarters in Tallinn, which is in Estonia. The company has successfully designed an app the enables users to request for a taxi or private driver directly from their smartphone device.
This implies that with just one push of a button you can get a ride to any destination of your choice via the app. Also, this taxi service is fully available in Europe and some parts of Africa. You can download the app on the app store or Google play.
Taxify Now Bolt – Bolt Company
Taxify is now bolt and it is an Estonian company whose major service is transportation. Furthermore the company has its headquarters in Tallinn same in Estonian. Therefore, the company renders services such as ride hailing to small mobile areas. Also, they always do food delivery and trying to expand to delivery other items as well.
In December 2019, the total countries the company operates is over 150 cities and present in over 35 countries across
- North Africa
- North America
- West Asia and still counting.
Bolt App Download
Therefore you can download the bolt app from your Google play store and your App store as well. More so, to achieve this process just follow this process below.
- Lunch your play store on your device.
- Type in the search word bolt app on the search bar.
- the app will then come up on the next page, click to download the app to your phone.
- After downloading the app install it on your device and after that you can lunch the app on your device for use.
A taxify or the present company bolt user can Log in with their username and password they choose. Your username and password will be saved on the first login process.
The opening screen displays the
- Average rating.
- Activity score.
- Today’s earnings.
- Current surge.
You can also see a more detailed view of your earnings and activity by clicking on the “Earnings” or “Activity” field. You can change the car you will be working within “Settings” and start receiving orders by swiping the GO ONLINE button!. This is majorly for the taxify drivers. If the surge is on you will notice a red rectangle in the upper right corner displaying the multiplier.
Waiting for Orders on Taxify/Bolt App
You can Accept Orders in this View when driving on the taxify.
- Choose your working radius from the radius selection buttons (+ and -).
- When a new order pops up, you’ll instantly see the clients address and their distance from you. Select an approximate time of arrival and press “ACCEPT RIDE”.
- If you want to end your shift, simply swipe GO OFFLINE button.
- The display position depends on the GPS signal, so it might be a bit off when driving between higher buildings.
- If you don’t want to receive orders, you can swipe the GO OFFLINE mode.
- If you are ready to pick up customers, simply swipe the GO ONLINE button.
- You can still access your inbox, rides info and settings when you are ONLINE.
New Order – Bolt Driver
- The new order view automatically pops up when a new order comes in the device of the bolt driver.
- You have up to 20 seconds to answer.
- Once you accept the order, you can see the clients address and location on the map.
- When you click the ARRIVING NOW button, the client will receive a notification.
Waiting for the client
- When the client has arrived, swipe the START TRIP button.
- If the client doesn’t appear in 5 minutes, click on the CANCEL button
- You can also contact the client from this view.
- The client phone number and name are shown in the application screen.
You can call the customer by clicking on the phone number in the application: the phone dialed will open. Therefore, when the client arrives, swipe the START TRIP button. Furthermore, if the client doesn’t respond to it then click CANCEL. Then taxify will contact the client for the cancellation.
Driving to the destination and Navigation
In this view, you can set the destination and see it on the map. If the client has entered the destination to their app it will appear to you automatically.
- Press the blue navigation icon to go to Navigation mode.
- You can navigate with Google Maps from the menu bar.
- Once you have arrived at the destination, swipe END RIDE button.
How to Sign up on Bolt – Taxify
To sing up, you will need to be on the main site. Which is www.bolt.eu first then follow the steps below
- A popup message where you will need to provide your details will come up on the screen.
- Input your Email address and phone number.
- Now click next and the next page shows up.
- Input your first and last names
- Your city and Language
- Your city and referral code
Now select if you have a car or not, if you have, you will have to provide the car model number, the year and license plate.
- After that click next
- Now you would need your National ID and Driver license then click next
- You need to upload Taxify Cover, Driver’s License, Auto genius Vehicle Inspection Report, Tint permit. Click continues after this.
Now the next page is about your payment details. Here you will need your billing type (company), Company name (Ltd), your address, your registration code and bank account holder name, your bank account number, BIC/SWIFT then finish the registration.