Taobao is an online Chinese shopping website and the owner of this online shop is Alibaba. The headquarter and main base of operation is in Hangzhou, China. Also, this operation is done by the Alibaba group. Therefore this online shop is said to be the world biggest e-commerce website. Then, in respect to Alexa, Taobao is the eight most visited website in the world. The world of online shopping is one that is very unique and in vogue because of its easy mode of operations.
Online marketing today, is one of the bedrock of bedrock of so many successful businesses. For a business to have a wide range of customers to buy their product they need to implement the use of online marketing. This is one reason Taobao solidifies their online market shop and also to reach out to more customer worldwide. Therefore internet users who love to shop can visit taobao.com to know more and explore the shopping website.
This online shopping website can boost of millions of consumers and also billions of products or items in their shop. In Chinese speaking regions, Taobao has a platform for small retail online shops. This is where they can post their product for sale at a good price. Furthermore, sellers have the ability to post goods for sales either on a fixed price or on auction sales. There is still some other online shopping website too like eBay, Aliexpress, Tmart, and Gearbest.com.
More about Taobao and Language Translation
Although, the website is a Chinese website and all the letters are as well written in Chinese language. But other users from other parts of the world, who do not understand Chinese can hit the translation caption on the homepage. This will help them translate the letters to their own language for easy understanding when exploring the website.
How to Find Products on Taobao.com
For customers that explore this online shop. As well as internet users that want to buy products on Taobao should follow these simple steps below.
- First users should download Google Chrome on the device they are using to access the online website.
- They should make sure they enable the translation settings on the web browser.
- Open the website taobao.com and then hit the translation caption that will pop up.
- Users will then see a search bar at the top of the page.
- Type in the exact product you are looking for to purchase and hit the search caption at the end of the bar.
- The product and other related product will pop up for the user to select.
- Tap the one you desire to purchase and follow the checkout process.
Note: When typing the product search word, users should use keywords relating to Chinese keyword to search. This is because if a user uses and another keyword pattern it will only bring out fewer search results.
Taobao App – How to Download the App
This online shopping store has an app that makes it easy for its users or customers to access the app smoothly.
- So for users to get the App they just need to visit the click here which is Google play store.
- Hit the app icon to load up download details.
- Tap on the download icon.
So after getting through with all the download process, the users can then access the website without going through the web page. This makes it simple and easy for users to explore the online shopping website.