Amazon is one of the largest websites in the world that deals with shopping (buying and selling). Not only electronics, clothing, books, and furniture are available on Amazon but almost everything thing you can think about. To be able to buy or sell on Amazon you’ll first need to create an Amazon account. Therefore, steps to create an Amazon account and Amazon Prime Account is very easy and one will encounter no problems creating it.
Furthermore, you can have only one free Amazon account per email, Particularly, once an email account is used to create an Amazon account that same email cannot be used to open another Amazon account. However, if you lose your details or no longer have access to your email and wish to continue shopping on Amazon you might have to open an Amazon account again
How to Create Amazon Account
Basically, to create an Amazon account is totally free unless you wish to use prime Amazon account which billed either monthly or annually.
- Firstly you need to make sure the internet connection on your device is active.
- Then log on to Amazon.com on your browser.
- When you’re on the Amazon home page use your mouse pointer to hang over the Hello, Sign in option or click on it for desktop or mobile users respectively.
- A drop down will appear, click on Start Here
- Enter all required information, you might enter your mobile number if you wish, it’s not compulsory, it only provides extra security to your account.
- After you’ve completed the steps above click on Create Account, immediately you’ll be redirected to Amazon welcome page
Before you can place an order on Amazon you need to enter your credit card details and shipping details. To do this just hang over the account and lists menu, after the drop-down appears to click on your account then payment options to enter your card details and your addresses to enter your shipping details.
How to Register for Amazon Prime – Amazon Prime Video
Basically, Amazon Prime account is a paid membership account. Also, they can bill you monthly or yearly depending on whichever suits you. Furthermore, it comes with a lot of features that are not available to the free Amazon account users.
Particularly, features like Amazon prime video and music which gives you access to stream movies and TV shows. Also, another feature is the prime wardrobe. It allows you to try clothing for a week, if you like it you can pay for it and keep it and if you don’t you can return it.
- Therefore, to register Amazon prime account go to Amazon.com.
- Click on Try Prime log in with your existing account or open a new Amazon account.
- Enter your name, credit card details, phone number. Also, your address in the provided field to sign up for Prime Amazon account. New members get a 30-days free trial.