This article teaches users how to upload a Reddit video from their, phone, or tablet to a new Reddit post. Users can upload their videos through the Reddit stream website or directly through the mobile app.
How to Upload Videos to Reddit
- Open the Reddit app on your phone or tablet. The app has a white icon containing an orange circle with a white robot inside.
- Tap the New Post button. It’s the pencil inside a circle at the bottom-center part of the screen. A list of posting options will appear.
- Tap VIDEO. This third icon from the left. This opens the “Video Post” screen.
- Tap the Choose a community menu. Found at the bottom of the post. This opens a list of your recently visited and subscribed subreddits.
- Select a subreddit to post to. If the user doesn’t see the one he wants, start typing its name into the “search” field at the top of the screen.
- Some subreddit does not allow video posts. If the user sees a message that says the selected forum does not permit video posts, the user won’t be able to share his video on that forum.
More Tips to Post Reddit Videos
- Select or record a video. Users can select s video from their gallery or record a new video using the Reddit app’s camera. The video should be 1GB or less, and no more than 15 minutes long.
- To post a video from the user’s phone or tablet, tap LIBRARY, select the video, and select a cover image. And then tap
- To recover a new video, tap CAMERA, record a video, select a cover image, and then tap Use Video.
- Enter a title. Tap the An Interesting title field at the top of the post to spring open the keyboard, then type the title of the post made.
- Tap the POST button. It’s near the top-right corner. Then post your video to the selected subreddit.
This is just some few tip on reddit as a streaming platform and as well a where you can upload media contents.