I always wonder that day by day a lot of internet users create one email account or the other. Whereby, creating usernames and passwords as well, I do imagine what if a user forgets his or her username and password and can no longer access their account? However, this is the case of so many email users all around the world. Therefore, this is why Bingdroid is crafting out this article to help Hotmail users to recover Hotmail account.
Furthermore, for Hotmail Account users, that is those on the Microsoft Hotmail service platform to recover their account they will need some procedures to follow. Therefore, before anything the user needs a working email address where they can receive information while on the process. However, this does not mean it must be a Microsoft email address. More so, you can get other email service platform address like Google mail, Yahoo mail or even AOL mail.
Also, it must not be a personal email address you can get one relating to a friend or a close relative. Therefore, the major point is that you should have access to the email to access information that will be sent to you. Better still, you can create a temporary email address on the www.outlook.com. Therefore, this is free and you can just do this by selecting the Create one caption you see at the Microsoft account Sign in page.
How to Recover Hotmail Account – Recover Old Hotmail Account
Particularly, there are a few steps every user who wants to recover his or her Microsoft Hotmail account must go through. Therefore, below are the steps in other to recover your account.
- Go straight to the URL account.live.com and provide your email address, the one you want to recover. Furthermore, if you don’t have the email address you can provide the mobile number or username you want to recover.
- Also, provide an email address. Therefore, this is like what we have discussed at the early part of this article. You have to provide an email that they can send your information back to you.
- Furthermore, you will see some characters on the screen. Input them on the space they provided for you. However, this is to prove you are not a robot trying to carry out this process.
- A page will then pop up for you to verify the email address. Therefore, this is the one you provided for the recovery purpose.
- Check the email address to get the message that is sent to you which will carry a security code.
- Enter the code in the recovery process page, and then hit the Verify caption.
- Next, you have to fill in your information and make sure to complete the form as much as you can.
- When you’re through with the form filling select Submit and Microsoft will respond back to you.
Easy Tips for Filling out the Microsoft Account Recovery Form
These are easy tips for any user to use in other to be successful in the Microsoft Hotmail account recovery process.
- Firstly, finish the form process from your device and a location that the Microsoft recovery bot can easily recognize. However, you can sign in to your account from a source where you regularly use like your office or home.
- Furthermore, you have to collect as much information as possible about your Microsoft account before making a start on the process.
- Particularly, all outlook.com or Hotmail.com users will be asked a few questions about their accounts. However, this is in regard to their contacts and mobile lines and as well as their email addresses.
- Also, if you have an Xbox console then you have to provide the hardware ID of the device you recently or frequently use. More so, make sure the ID you provide is from a console you are using regularly. However, if you get a new Xbox device recently then make sure to find the ID number from the old Xbox console.
- For the Xbox one, you can use the Xbox live device ID.
- Also, for the Xbox 360 just pick on the Console ID.
- For the skype users, they will need to provide their Skype ID or their contacts name on their account. However, if you are using skype to make landline calls or mobile calls you will have to provide some of those details as well.
Complete the Microsoft Recovery Form – Forgot Microsoft Account Password
One thing every Microsoft email account user must put into consideration is that the more you provide vital information about your account the high your chance in regaining your account back. Basically, you need to answer as many questions as possible even if you are not sure of them. Therefore, this will aid your account recovery speedily.
- Particularly, when accessing your email address, you should bear in mind that the same domain are country-specific. Therefore, one prime example of this is @outlook.co.uk.
- Again if you have access to your account for years, note that the details on your account may not likely match the recent one anymore. More so, try to remember your first sign-in details, maybe you have made some changes to your login details.
- Also, think about other passwords you use in your other account as it will help you to remember your Microsoft account password.
- Furthermore, if you are answering a question that requires more information, always ensure you add more info to it.
- Another thing is that your email subject lines must be exactly as you know.
- Your gamer tags are definitely not lettered case sensitive but they are space sensitive.
After Submitting Your Recovery Form
After filling out your form and submitting it Microsoft will then send you the result of your recovery request. Therefore, this request is sent to the exact email you have provided for the sake of your recovery.
However, if they are able to verify your account with the details you have in your request form, then they will send you the procedures to recover your account. After gaining access to your account it is best to locate the Help protect your Microsoft Account. Therefore, there you will get steps to secure your account for future purposes.
Microsoft Account Recovery Rejection – Recover Hotmail Account
If after going through all these processes and they cannot verify your account or process your request then you have to try these tips.
- Endeavor to always try the process again. Basically, try the process two times a day to increase your success rate. In this way, you will find out about things which you miss out the first time.
- Note that a customer support advocate in most cases will not be able to help you as you can help yourself with the form process. Furthermore, this is because they do not allow support advocates to make changes to users’ account details or password reset links.
- Lastly, if you are having more issues in the recovery process, you can as well create a new Microsoft account or Hotmail account.
Therefore, these are the ways and tips you can access the Microsoft Hotmail account recovery. Also, other methods to recover your Hotmail account are on this blog. I sincerely hope you find a solution to recover your Microsoft Outlook account via reading this article.