Qzone is a Chinese social networking platform which allows users to listen to music, write blogs and diaries, watch videos etc. It was created by Tencent in 2005 with the name not originally Qzone. It was known as Little Home Zone as an interior service within the Tencent Company. Qzone prides itself of having more users than Facebook and MySpace in China. This platform has the range of over 623 million users.
As of 2014, the platform toppled Wechat as the most open social media platform in the whole of China. This concludes that it is one of the most active in the Asian Continent. By the beginning of the year, 2011 Qzone announce an increase of over 60% in net profit.
This record shows that the platform is the largest earners in that part of the continent. However, as of January 2009, more than 200 million people where using Qzone. This figure was substantially more than that of Facebook which falls at the chat of 175 million.
More about Qzone – QQ or Qzone App
Qzone known particularly for its ever-growing popular instant messenger QQ has different platforms. This platform varies from Background music to albums, personal info, documents friends visit video shows and games.
It accepts third-party applications policy. Therefore, It Features includes Background music, Qzone album, APP center, certified space etc. Also, users can download the QQ app on the Google play store.
Features of Qzone
- Background music: This allows users to play music in the background while using the app. Though there are two versions of these namely Ordinary users and Green Diamond users. Ordinary users are having access to upload music online but in low quality. While the green diamond users enjoy genuine music play quality.
- Qzone Album: This is a user’s general storage platform. All users are entitled to free access to the entire album feature. But QQYellow Diamond users have a larger space for storage up to 500 GB while ordinary users have just 3 GB
- Qzone App Centre: Here, users can add their preferred games to their homepage from the application center. They may also add social, treatment and utility applications.
- Certified Space: This allows the recognition of well-known brands, agencies, app providers, celebs etc. There is an “I like” button which lets you follow up on your favorite brand, celebrity etc.
- Own Space Decoration: It allows users to create their background homepage to their taste. Ordinary users though have access to use free background. While Yellow Diamond Users can use more backgrounds.
Qzone is widely known for its strict censorship methods. It censors certain contents due to its level of intensity and its nature. In extremely strict cases, the nature of the contents and its sensitivity are high. The post does not publish; on the click on “publish” the user is sent an error message with good reasons why the contents cannot go through the publishing process.
There is an automatic system that blocks post through a certain keywords system. In a scenario of a less strict case, the user may have some notification that the posts are “held for moderation”. This means the posts are will be a review for approval. Therefore when a post has finished undergoing the review process, it will then post for viewing.
How to Access Qzone from QQ international Community – Ozone Marketing
- First, go to App box and click on Add apps.
- Then search for QQ international community caption in the app box then add it.
- After that, you should restart your QQ international.
- Users can also Market with this social platform, and it is very active in its marketing standard.
Here are simple ways in which you can market with Qzone. I’ll explain some ways in which you can market with this wonderful platform to help your products
- Reposting: Users can find a valuable post from friends on Qzone or anywhere. Edit the post and then add your hyperlink to your article. This gives your post a high chance of others posting them. This way your ad message will go viral.
- Original article: As we all know that Qzone is a blog, so there is a need for you to write original contents. For your mood diary, your original content will bring you closer to your visitors or vice versa. But you can also post articles from your commercial blog from time to time.
- Using Ad links: To market on Qzone you have got to learn how to advertise. Put your advert in a very nice article and a very catchy title. Put in your details, and then add your hyperlink at the end of the article.
Other ways in which you can market with using this platform include VIP membership, Sharing, Regular Update, microblogging, etc.
Limitation of Qzone
However to enjoy this social media platform one must be in Asia. Also, the user must understand the Chinese language in other to use the app. Despite this Qzone remains one of the best social media platforms in the Asian Continent.
Therefore, claiming to have more popularity than Facebook and MySpace. With over 700 million users who come online at least twice a month. The major downcast of this platform is its inability international recognition like Facebook. Aside from this Qzone remains an attractive and incentive social media platform.