PayPal is one of the most used online payment systems in the world presently. However, you can transfer funds and as well make payment to other users on their PayPal Account. Although, before you can do such on the PayPal platform you need to access the PayPal login. Therefore, this is the process of accessing your PayPal account.
More so, some PayPal users after going through the PayPal sign up, do not really know how to access the PayPal login. Therefore, accessing their account will be difficult or even impossible. Basically, in this article, we are going to be showing you how you can login to your PayPal account. Also, some problems users face while trying to login and possible solutions as well.
What is PayPal?
Well, PayPal is an eCommerce online platform which is design to enable co-operate bodies, companies and as well individual to make and accept payments. The platform also gives its users the ability to remit money with even providing any financial details.
Particularly when we are talking about money transfer what usually comes to peoples mind is how secure can their transactions be. Well, the Platform gives top-class banking security standard, so users do not need to worry themselves about their money falling into the hands of scammers.
Therefore, with PayPal, you can accept cash payments on every form. However, it does not necessarily imply that it a bank, online store or an online transaction. Furthermore, PayPal has the ability to serve the needs of people that sell goods online. Also, it can cater for business owners of any size as well as online workers.
How to Access PayPal Login – PayPal Account
Particularly Accessing PayPal login is pretty simple and not complex as some people will presume it to be. Therefore, to Login to your PayPal account just follow these steps below.
- Firstly, the users must have an internet-connected device such as a mobile device or a PC.
- Go to your internet browser on your device and type in the URL www.PayPal.com.
- The PayPal sign-in page will come up where the user will see a form page to fill.
- A small form page will show up where you can fill in your email or mobile number. Click on next.
- Furthermore, input your password.
- After filling in your details click the login caption.
PayPal Login Issues
There are some issues some users face while trying to login to their PayPal account and one of the most popular ones is incorrect username and password.
Most times it will be that there are some suspected suspicious activities going on in your account which may require a review by the PayPal support team.
How to Reset Your PayPal Password
To reset your PayPal password, you have to gain access to your account. to achieve this follow these steps.
- Go straight to the login homepage.
- Click on the caption that says Having Trouble Logging in?
- Enter the email address that you use in registering your account. Then click on the next caption.
- Pick any of the options seen such as
- Receive an email
- Have us call you
- Answer the security question
After all, click the next caption to continue on other instructions. Also, during the recovery process, they will you some of your registration details for confirmation.
Solutions to PayPal login Issues
Therefore, to solve the login issues you may be having with your PayPal account, then you have to take note of this process.
- Check to make sure your user email address is correct.
- Make sure you are not inputting the wrong password while trying to login.
- Also, you can find help in the PayPal Community Forum.
- If it is a transaction issue, then you can visit the Resolution Center.
- Particularly for more helpful information, you can click on the Contact us caption to contact a customer service agent.
Note: PayPal users should take note not to disclose their sign in details to any user on the platform for security reasons.
Therefore if your PayPal account is been suspended maybe because of whatever reasons, then the user should go to the Get Help section to and click on the Contact us caption to chat or speak with a customer service personnel.