Multiple Recruitment for Farm Workers in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. The country has the second-largest land area in the world today. The country is known to have the lowest unemployment rate in the world.
The country has diverse culture and ever growing economy which contribute to the creation of several industries paving way for employment opportunities for both citizens and immigrants of the country. Working in the country comes with lots of amazing benefits.
We’re pleased to announce to you ongoing recruitment in the country for competent, talented, and goal-oriented individuals for the post of Farm Workers in reputable and growing industries. The job opening is open to both part-time and full-time employment seekers. In order to be successfully considered for the position, you need to possess the required skills and experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective operation of farm machine and tools
- Handle the effective cultivation and planting of crops
- Handle the application of water to farmland if required
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform all other assigned duties accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- High school diploma
- Good communication skills
- Goal-focused and trustworthy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent human and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively handle intense pressure
- A reliable team member