When talking of operating systems and their functions the Microsoft Windows is a very active and functional operating system. It has a very good graphical display when viewing the apps and exploring its features. Microsoft is an operating system which can function in different devices like the pc, smartphones, tablets, and pads. There are a variety of versions on the Windows operating system. These versions are obtained by upgrading the windows versions. It is done for better performance operation. There have since been some included versions upgrades like the windows 2.0, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and windows vista.
The Microsoft window is a superb operating system. Which is created to function on pc computers. This software operating system is fully designed to run and manage programs. These are programs on the computer system. But over the years these operating systems have been modified. Therefore it can run on smartphones and other devices. These have made the windows software programs, not only accessible on the computer but also users with other devices can as well access the Microsoft Windows program.
Microsoft Windows features – Microsoft Program
- Spell Check: the spell check feature enables you to control errors made while typing. This can be carried out by running a full spell check review. This is precisely from the review tab. If a user is using the spelling and grammar box. Then for words in the document that the user is working on. Which is not found in the dictionary will be alighted automatically. Then it will show the user not found in the dictionary box. A suggestion will be given to the user to pick from to correct the error made.
- The Find and Replace: is another feature which assists the user to search on every word, phrase, or even a set of characters and replace them with a better option according to users desire. Users have the option to change all word occurrences at a go, or scroll through them one after the other and correcting them.
- Merging of Mails: this feature actually helps the user to send a precise bulk mail to many mail contacts as possible. The user just has to arrange one mail that will carry all the information. Which will be merged and sent to multiple mail contacts. This feature is mainly used to send same mail to many contacts. But if a user wants to send mail to just one contact, this feature is not required. Because the user just needs to direct mail straight to the single contact.
Other Feature of Microsoft Windows
- Watermark Inserting: this is very vital in sending important documents or drafted sample. Whereby the wants to protect his or her document, so there will not be too much editing of the content. Users can also make a customize watermark, inserting their own photos. How great that sound, this can actually help users to fashion their own logo for personal or business purposes
- Header and Footer inserting: is another feature one can find in the Microsoft Windows. This can enable users to use the space in their header and footer to save space in different areas of their documents. This also enhances the looks of the users file professionally. Because it arranges the files numerically.
Reasons to Use the Microsoft Windows – Microsoft
So these are some of the few features of the Microsoft windows mention above and with all said users will have a good experience in exploring the features found on the Microsoft windows while using them. Because it enables users to have an easy operation and standard file documents. As well as the software’s too.