Microsoft store sign up enables users to have the opportunity to get on the platform to distribute and acquire free and paid apps to other users. However, users reading this article will have a secure guide on all the sign-up processes. Also, on how to become an admin on the platform. Whereby highlighting the basic requirement for the sign-up process and where to process such a platform.
Microsoft store is a storeroom like the Google play store and app stores allowing users to visit the Microsoft shop to buy content also get free contents. For users to access the services must create a Microsoft account.
The sign up comprises two sections either Microsoft for education or Microsoft for business for users to select from which is beneficial to IT admin to make the use of the platform. Microsoft stores offer users content such as apps, games, devices, Movies & TV, Books, and Edge Extension. Users can get the app in a free mode or subscribe to the downloading platform.
The Requirements – Microsoft Business Account
As a user, you have to understand the basic necessity that guides the Microsoft store. Also, what users need to sign up for a Microsoft business account. Before accessing Microsoft stores sign up for business, and education or. You need to provide the following terms;
- Users need an Azure Active Directory account offering you the passage for sign up.
- However, you can provide an operating system of window 10 for the sign-up
- More so, the platform is also accessed on the window 10 phones meaning that you can access the services anywhere.
- Other options are if you don’t have the AD you can still use the office 356 account for the
Note: However, if you register your business with the Microsoft services you can process to sign up. If not, you need to create at least one account with AD or Microsoft office 365 as one of the sign-up requirement. To complete the next procedures why not access the following requirement now.
Microsoft Store Sign Up for Business
Therefore, accessing the platform will prepare users as a global admin to your respective organization. Furthermore, the steps are very simple and I will list them down for you to understand. Below are the following steps for users to start with selecting from the link microsoft.com/business-store or microsoft.com/education-store
- Hit the “sign in” icon at the right corner of the page.
- Furthermore, enter your office 365 account details or azure ad account. Note that you can use a personal account
- Also, you will have to go through the terms and conditions of the services and click accepts.
- The service will then welcome you to the platform. This is by seeding you a message on the homepage you can click “Continue”.
Basically, after completing the Microsoft sign up steps, you will have to make use of the Azure AD. Also, you need to add another account to users to be able to install the app. These enlighten ideas as well as they make access to the private store in the Store app. Also, you can now start assigning apps to their specific role to make generate income from your app.