Programs in the computer system, are software that enhances the use of a computer or other devices. The collection or putting together computer programs is called Microsoft office and this is created by Microsoft. And these programs are in various versions. And it’s created for all users either home user, business users, office users and so on. These Microsoft office programs are made available to users in different versions, pending on the users want. And more particularly they are not for free, although the prices vary with different versions.
There are so many versions available for users in the market like the Microsoft office 2016 windows, and office mac 2016 which are the most recent ones. There others too in the market as well, and it does not run only on the computer but runs on mobile devices too. This means there is still a mobile version available. So as we see the office is produced for the various end to end users and computing environments. One of the most widely used versions which users are most familiar with is the desktop version. Which is running on PCs windows precisely and even the Mac OS operating system. Talking about the mobile devices, the most recent office mobile version which is a free version to use an application is running on all Microsoft Windows OS devices.
Some Products of Microsoft Office – Outlook 365
Here we are going to be alighting some of the features users can find in the office app, and some few insight into what they should know about them.
- Microsoft Excel: most computer user might have come across Microsoft excel. But don’t really understand what it is all about. Well, it is a spreadsheet editor that compete for mathematical programs. Which has the ability to make calculations, graphs, and tallies depending on the data the user enters.
- Microsoft Word: This is a word processor that enables user’s type alphabets, figures, and symbols to form texts into the document. And as well as adding images, fonts, and different designs to suit the user want. It checks spellings and offers corrections while typing with it and it uses a file format which is doc and docx.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: This feature does a lot in the office program. It has the ability to create presentations, slideshow view, and gifs. The user can have text, drawings, pictures, and media of any kind done with it. This gives users the ability to set it up for projector view.
- Microsoft Outlook: Talking of mail services. This feature helps the user to send and receive emails from other users. Who are on the outlook mail service platform. Users can actually do much with this feature. Because it gives users the ability to add contact list, calendar to-do list and so on.
Other Products of Microsoft Office – Office Suite
- Microsoft Access: In terms of data storage e.g. files, document, photos and so on. The Microsoft access gives users the access to do all that in a very simple and convenient way.
- Microsoft Publisher: This is a program that enables user make layouts, newsletters, and presentations which user may print for personal use.
- Microsoft Info Path: This program assists users in designing, filing, computing and submitting forms. And documents containing a database which can be sent electronically.
The Benefit of Using Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word
From the few alighted products and features of the Microsoft office. Users can actually see the importance and benefits of using and exploring the products found in the office. This entails sending of emails, storing of personal data and documents and so on. The office upgrades users in so many areas like communication, simplicity, and it improves work productivity in the office. Saves stress, makes office and project work done properly with a high standard form.