The era we are today is more into the internet technology system. However, visually everything we do today all boils down to the internet world in one way or the other. Therefore, storing document, files, media files and information are basically a vital way of life of the human existence. This is why the Microsoft cloud company has come up with Microsoft cloud storage services.
More about Microsoft Cloud – Internet Cloud
Microsoft cloud is one of the safest ways for you to save all your files, document, and information’s at ease. However, the storage system is very active that it can hold up a huge amount of files. Furthermore, the issues of loss or damage of files or document which we do encounter frequently are solved with the Microsoft cloud storage services.
Furthermore, the era of saving document files on paper and cupboards is gradually fading away. This is actually a good innovation in the internet cloud world. More so, with the Microsoft cloud services, personal and administrative document can be kept safe on the internet. This is very good because files cannot get loss or damage by simple human errors.
How to Access Microsoft Cloud Services – Setup Microsoft OneDrive Account | Office 365 Email
To Access the Microsoft cloud services are very easy as most internet users may think it is. Therefore, if you wish to set up the microsoft onedrive cloud storage system then follow these steps below.
- The first thing you need to do is to install the office 365 software application on your device either mobile device or PC.
- After that, the one drive cloud storage app comes with the installation of the office 365 the move to set up.
- Open the windows software and click on the one drive icon.
- A set up comes appears, fill in your office 365 email address details. Therefore, you will need to provide the password of the account as well.
- After filling those details your one drive account will be set up automatically.
Note: A user can sync his or her account to see the latest version of the one drive account. Also, the user gets 5GB of storage space for free to store personal files.
Importance of Microsoft Cloud – Microsoft Online Storage
There are a lot of benefits a Microsoft cloud user stand to gain from using the cloud storage. This improves our way of storing files and data safely.
- Safekeeping of Personal Document: One of the main reasons to have a one drive account is to save your document. These documents may either be doc files, media files or data.
- Damage or loss of Files: Using the one drive service platform helps you keep your files save from getting loss or damage. However, even if the system breaks down you can as well access your files from any other device. Mind you, that is only if you do not forget your login details.
- View and edit Files: Users can view their files anywhere and even edit them via its advance viewer on a great web interface.
- Photos and File Uploads: With the one drive users can easily upload their photos and videos files easily. However, photos and Videos taken on your device can automatically upload to your one drive account if you allow the setup.
More Importance or Benefit of Microsoft Cloud – Office Cloud
- File Sharing: This is one amazing aspect of the one drive service. The one drive allows you to share your files and even folders with others if you wish to do so. Furthermore, you can share photos, videos, and documents with friends, family members, and even colleagues.
- Synchronize among Other Devices: Users can sync their one drive account with their other devices. This is to say if the user has multiple devices like the PC, tablet, smart device they can sync them all together.
- Search: There is a search feature in the one drive to enable users to locate their files and document easily.