Intuit is a financial software company that sells financial, accounting and tax preparation software. This is for little scale businesses, accountants, and individuals that are interested. The company headquarters is in Mountain California. This one offers Turbo Tax, consumer tax preparation application, Intuit QuickBooks for the small business accounting program. Also, professional tax solutions ProSeries, Lacerte, and multiple payroll products.
The company was established in the year 1983 by two Californians Scott Cook and Tom Proulx. Scott Cook conceived Intuit, his prior work at Procter and Gamble made him realize a theory. That personal computer would give support to the replacements for paper and pencil based personal accounting. He found Tom Proulx at Stanford on his quest to find a programmer. They both started Intuit, which made operations out of a modest room on University Avenue in Palo Alto. Intuit has different communities online.
More about QuickBooks and Quicken
QuickBooks is an online community for users and small business owners. Quicken is an online community for the users and those who are in need of help with their personal finances. All of these online communities contain blogs and an expert locator map. As well as calendar, forums and also discussion groups, videocasts and webinars, podcasts and some other users content.
The Jump is a free social networking and resources site for owners of small business or startups. It contains free tools which include, online training for developing a successful business planner. Also, interactive business planner, starting costs calculator, break-even calculator. There is still cash flow calculator, templates for business planning and sample business plans as well.
Www. Intuitlabs.com was one the website intuits created to get new solutions into people’s hands quickly. The first versions of these products and services are rough cuts. Also, they are for free so people can try them and give feedback on how they work. This process enables fast improvement and makes sure they solve real problems well.
How to Register for Intuit Account
To get an account on Intuit, all you need to do is get a functioning email address and phone number. Here are some steps the user should follow.
- Login to any web browser on your device or PC.
- Type in address intuit.com/signup in the address bar.
- Immediately the page finishes loading the user will see spaces to fill in their details.
- The user should Input his or her email address.
- User’s active mobile phone number.
- Input a security password, any code the user prefers to use.
Note: that the password must contain an upper and lower case letter. Talking about the password the user can still input symbols and stop words.
- Confirm the password and click creates account.
- Then input the 6 digits code sent to your phone and click continue to intuit.
After all these processes are done, the user can now access their personal intuit account. They can then have a full access to all the features and services of Intuit.
Once a user has finished creating their account on the platform, they can now sign in to their account. The simple step below will guide any user on how to sign in to their account with ease.
- Visit the web page intuit.com to start the process.
- A home page appears, click on Sign in, and the sign in page will pop up.
- Enter your login detail on it required space. These login details are your Users ID and Password
- The user should then input his or her identification details.
- Then click on Sign in, and it will take the user straight to their account.
Note: A user can also use the Icon that says( I Forgot my Users ID or Password) to retrieve your login details back if the user forgets his or her login details.