Instagram mobile is an online social media network designed for uploading and sharing contents. More so, these contents are photos and videos both from within the app and Pre-existing photos and videos from users camera roll. Therefore, the name Instagram is a portmanteau of “instant camera” and “telegram “.
Users can operate Instagram both on mobile and desktop versions. Furthermore, the bulk of its users operate basically from the Instagram mobile version. However, this offers the best experience the app has to offer.
Some Benefit of Using Instagram Mobile App – Instagram Mobile Version
There are benefits Instagram mobile app users will have while using the platform. However, these benefits are the real beauty of using the Instagram social media platform.
- The mobile app allows users to search for other users, photos,
hash tags andeven locations.
- Another benefit of using Instagram mobile app is that users can choose to get notifications. However, when their posts are having more likes, comments are made about their posts and even when they get mentioned in another post comments which is quite impossible to achieve using the desktop version.
- More so, another good advantage of the mobile app over the desktop is that the mobile app allows you send direct messages to other users, which is one feature that gives preference to the mobile version as its function is to send texts and posts to users via the application.
newaccount by synchronizing with other social media accounts. Therefore, social media account like Facebook, and tumblror through email.
- When you link your Instagram account with other social media accounts, your posts are made visible for only your followers to see them.
Some Additional Features of the Instagram Mobile App
Another additional feature of the mobile app is a task bar which is at the bottom of the screen. However, this gives users access to multiple functions on the app. The interface of the app is designed to give users optimum satisfaction using the app.
Instagram users can like a post on the mobile app by double tapping on the post. Therefore, the app is also packed with filters that you can apply to your photos to give it the best and astonishing looks.
Instagram Mobile Device Users
Furthermore, Instagram users have been asking a lot of questions about their inability to save posts from Instagram. Therefore, this is so because Instagram gives you access to own and save your pictures or bookmark them to your mobile device.
However, Instagram does not give the right of ownership to any content posted on the app. This explains the reason why you can’t easily download posts directly from the app. More so, Instagram allows users to bookmark photos and videos in a private collection. Therefore, users can access them anytime within the app.
How to Bookmark on Instagram App
Here’s a brief guide on how to bookmark posts on Instagram app. Therefore, this tip will else any bookmark issues users are facing.
- Tap the bookmark icon, you can locate it at the bottom right corner of the screen, that looks like a flag
- Access the post you saved through your Instagram profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines.
- Tap the bookmark icon again.
When you save Instagram posts to your collections, they appear like your personal feed. Therefore, these posts