How to set up AOL Mail Account in Windows 10 and Window 8 is easy. The AOL Mail services is free. However, the web-based email service is provided by AOL. Furthermore, if you have an AOL Mail account, you are not limited to just the AOL website or app to get access your email inbox.
Therefore, it is easy to sync AOL Mail log to a third-party email client. More so, this such as Windows Mail, enabling you to read, and as well download. Not only that you can also send, and reply to AOL messages from your Windows Mail.
AOL Mail With Windows 10 Mail
A Mail is the main default, built-in email program in Windows 10 and Windows 8. However, Windows Mail in Windows Vista are not the same. Therefore, the mail gives you the access to various email accounts, such as your AOL Mail account, all in one exact place. More so, the Windows 10 Mail automatically uses any email account that supports POP or IMAP. Also, it is very much easy to sync it with AOL Mail.
Particularly, you will have to know AOL IMAP settings or POP server settings to download email to Windows Mail. Furthermore, as well as the AOL SMTP server settings to enable you to send and receive mail. Therefore, I will list out the ways to access this settings below when necessary since the latest Windows Mail programs already have this information already.
How to Set Up AOL Mail Account in Windows 10
This is just a simple way for you to get full access to your AOL mail service and start enjoying its services.
- Open Mail and choose the Settings caption at the bottom left side of the page.
- Choose Accounts.
- Next Add Accounts The box for you to pick out your account will then pop up.
- You can as well select Other account from the list of options you see.
- Type in your AOL Mail email address into the first field.
- After that do well to fill out the rest of the page with your details like name and the password for the account.
- Then select Sign in.
- Hit on the Done caption to continue.
From that moment you will be able to use the menu button you can see at the top left side of the Mail. Therefore, this helps you to switch between your email accounts and as well access AOL Mail via Windows 10 Mail.
How to Use AOL Mail in Windows 8
if you are looking out to use AOL Mail on your Window 8 device or desktop then below is the way to follow.
- Open the Mail app on your device or PC and press the WIN+C keys on the keyboard combination.
- Then select Settings from the menu that shows on the right hand side of your screen.
- Furthermore, choose Accounts.
- Hit on Add an account.
- Choose the AOL caption from the list.
- After which you can then type your AOL email address and password in the empty fields you see there.
- Hit on the Connect button in order to add the AOL email account to your AOL Mail app.
By following all this steps and guidelines on this page you will be able to successfully use the AOL mail service on your PC or device.