How to Set Up an eBay Account: eBay incorporation is one of American multinational eCommerce that is based in San José California. More so, eBay is one of the most popular online websites that gives and allows people to buy and and as well sell goods.
Therefore, eBay is also one of the most popular online websites where you can find vast goods available for purchase. More so, it is a marketplace where you can sell your goods too. Therefore, to enjoy the benefits of using eBay you must know how to set up an eBay account. To do so read further below.
eBay marketplace is just like amazon and other online website where online shoppers can get goods like
- Fashion apparel
- Sporting goods
- baby items and much more can be bought and sold on eBay.
The most interesting part of eBay online shop is that it does not only provide you a means to buy products, but also enables you to sell of your goods. However, to purchase and sell goods in eBay without learning how to set up an eBay account is inevitable.
Create eBay Account
Therefore, if you want to use eBay either for purchasing or selling must first have an account. This is very necessary and important because without opening an eBay account you cannot be able to access the rights to using eBay.
Basically, it is very advisable and profitable to use eBay for your buying and selling of your goods. However, to set up an account is good and mandatory to create eBay account to access the platform.
How To Set Up An eBay Account
There are procedures and steps you need to know before you can set up an eBay account. However, this guide or steps will help you set up an eBay account in a more easy and fast way.
Therefore, many people may find it difficult to open an eBay account but with the help of these steps below you can achieve that. More so, setting up an eBay account would become a piece of cake for you with these below steps.
- First, you must have a mobile device or PC with a stable internet connection.
- Next login to the website https://www.eBay.com
- Right on the registration page select continue with Facebook or Google
- Then you sign in to your Facebook or Google account
- Then you give eBay permission to access your public profile and email address
- Therefore, you have to confirm the email address you want to use for your eBay account
- Then choose or click on create account.
- More so, after creating the account, you then confirm your details to make sure they are correct.