How do I Post a Pin on Pinterest: Pinterest is now the hottest topic online social platform now. However, if you do not know this platform well, here is your chance to know about it. Therefore, this is a platform that serves as a medium of repository which enables users to save certain idea of interest to them.
However, some users just hear of Pinterest and just access Pinterest sign up account on the platform. They do this without knowing how to do access or do some things. Basically, in this article I will be showing you how you can use Pinterest pin and pin post on Pinterest. Pins is a way of posting different idea on Pinterest wall for others to see.
How do I Post a Pin on Pinterest
Basically, if you have pictures on your PC or mobile device that you like to share and pin on Pinterest, this section is for you. Furthermore, you can share a set of pics from your holiday or weekend event too. Check out the below steps to how to post on Pinterest.
- Firstly, you most have a Pinterest account.
- Then Login to your Pinterest account page.
- Select on “add” caption. Therefore, you can find this on the top hand corner of the page.
- After clicking it, the add icon will pop up which reads, “Add a Pin, then upload a pin or create a board.” To post videos or pictures, on Pinterest
- Click “upload a pin”
- Next, it will prompt you to “browse” the files of your PC or mobile phone.
- Immediately you pick the image file you wish, a small thumbnail version of the picture will then show up. Also, a list of your pin boards will then be available in a drop down panel with a download arrow facing down.
- Simply click the arrow to see the drop-down menu and select the board you want to pin your post to.
- Furthermore, write out a brief description of the picture.
- Then hit, on the red “Pin it” caption.
If you go through the steps above, then you have successfully pinned the image on your Pinterest account. More so, you can revisit your board to see how it looks.
How to Re-post a Pin
Well, if you like any Pin idea on someone else board which you would want to save, then follow the steps below to pin it own your own board.
- First Log into Pinterest.
- Go straight to the pin by stay on the home page by clicking http://pinterest.com or inputting it in the address section in the browser.
- Furthermore, scroll down all of the pictures and choose on the one you like
- After that place your cursor over the enlarged photo.
- This will bring out two buttons in the top left hand side. You will then see a label “repin”, the other “like”.
- Select on the “repin” caption. This will then enable you to pin the exact photo to one of your Pinterest boards.
- Click on “repin”, again and it will bring a drop-down of all of your pin boards. Select the pin board you want to save the pin to.
- Final Step, just click “pin it”
It all done, this is how fast and easy it is for you to re-pin ideas on Pinterest. So you can keep exploring the platform for many other amazing pin ideas.