It is not very clear about the reasons some Facebook users will want to know how to permanently delete Facebook. However, some will say they want some level of private life and not been on social media platforms. Whatever, you do want you do have the chance to achieve it on Facebook.com.
But some thinks they just need a break, and the option to temporarily disable Facebook is as well available for you to use. Therefore, if your wish is to know how to permanently delete Facebook out of your device then you can read below to achieve that.
Basically, before deleting your Facebook account, you will be given the option to log into Facebook and download a copy of your information. Therefore these are info like your photos and posts from Facebook. This is because immediately, you delete your account, you will not be able to retrieve anything from your Facebook account anymore after 30 days.
How to Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data
- G to the top right of Facebook and tap the arrow-like sign
- Click on Settings.
- Then tap on your Facebook Information caption.
- Choose the caption Download your Information and tap view.
- Tap the boxes on the right-side of Facebook to pick the categories of data from your request.
- Furthermore, select other options, including File Format, Quality of photos, videos and other media.
- Input a specific Date Range. Therefore, if you do not select a date range, you will request all the information for the categories you have selected.
- Lastly, tap Create File to confirm the download request.
Immediately after making the download request, it will then show pending in the available files section of the download your Information section. However, it might take some days for Facebook to finish preparing your download request.
More so, once they have through preparing your download request, you will get a notification alert letting you know your files are ready.
How To download a copy of the data you requested:
- Go straight to the available files section of the Download your Information tool section.
- Then tap Download and enter your password.
- You can as well click on show more to view some information about your download your data from Facebook, such as the format and as well the period of expiration.
How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- Click on the arrow at the top right side of any Facebook page.
- Then select Settings, then click on your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Hit the Deactivation and Deletion caption you see.
- Select Delete Account, then tap Continue to Account Deletion.
- Input your Facebook password and login details, tap Continue and then click on Delete Account.
Therefore, this process will permanently delete your Facebook account and you will not have anything associated with the account again.
What Happens When You Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- You will not be able to reactivate your account after the 30 day period.
- Therefore, your whole profile, posts, videos, Posts and every other files will be permanently deleted. However, retrieving any information will be possible by then.
- Also, you will not be able to use Facebook Messenger to access the account as well.
- Furthermore, signing into other platforms using your Facebook Login will no longer work. Just as the case when you sign into Facebook with Spotify or Pinterest. Therefore, you will have to contact the apps or websites to recover those accounts.
- More so, most of your information, like messages you sent to friends, will still be visible to them after deleting your account. This is because those messages are stored in the other users account.
Basically, this is a full insight to guide you on how to delete Fb account Permanently. Also, you can as well Disable Facebook account and reactivate it if you do not want t delete it.