Particularly, for Facebook Business account owners to know how to add a page to your business manager you must first create a Business Manager account. However, with this account, you can do a lot with regards to your business on Facebook.
Furthermore, you can gain more investors, traffic, and customers by using the business manager. More one of the things to make you achieve this progress is to add a Page to your Business Manager. Therefore I am going to walk you through the possible steps to achieve the process.
Add Page to Your Business Manager
The first thing you need to do in other to add the page is to go to your Business Settings. After which proceed to the next phase.
- In the account page below click on Pages.
- Furthermore, click the +Add
- Choose to Add a Page in the next section.
- Therefore, you will then need to enter the Facebook Page name or URL you want to add to the manager account.
Note: Basically, this is a very important part of this process to know. Therefore, anyone who formally has access to the page before the time it was added to the manager account will have access to the page. Also, he or she can still manage the page as well.
How to Remove a Page from Your Business Manager
Below are the possible ways for you to successfully remove a page or pages from your Facebook business manager. Basically, if you no longer want to manage a page anymore and want to remove the page, you can actually do it. Note: if a business manager removes a page, therefore another business manager can add it on.
- First and foremost go to Business Settings.
- Furthermore, click on Accounts.
- Click on Pages.
- Lastly, choose the page you want to remove and click Remove.
Who Can Remove a Page?
- Particularly, only admins can remove a page from a business manager.
- Therefore, if you remove a page it can be connected to another asset page. More so, you can do this in the business manager.
These are the process you need to follow to remove a page from a business page. Also, you can replicate this process to remove more pages from a business manager. Therefore, be very sure to what you want to remove, so you do not remove a page you do not want to remove.