The mailing service platforms have been one of the major deriving tools of internet messaging in the world presently. Also, there are a number of email service platforms on the internet which very active and offers profaned services. Hotmail email service platforms have their own way of delivering their services to their users. Although, some of these email platforms like Google mail, outlook mail, rocket mail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, etc.
Furthermore, Hotmail email service platform and outlook mail are the same . Also, it is in terms of registration and signing into your Hotmail email account. Hotmail is one email service provider that has been for a while now. Also, it has a vast number of active daily users and all around the world. Recently the Hotmail email service platform was updated to the outlook mail service. This is done to give its users a better service experience.
Hotmail Services – Windows Live Mail
Hotmail is said to be the second biggest free email service from windows live mail which is also a Microsoft platform service. Furthermore, the service allows its users to send and receive emails for free from other users around the globe. Also, it has a well active security check on spam and other internet issued like email hacking.
The Hotmail service has some connections with some features and services such as Windows Live ID, Xbox live and Microsoft services. After the upgrading of the service the in 2013, the service the change to outlook mail service. Therefore if a user searches on Hotmail account, it will automatically direct them to the outlook mail platform.
How to Sign in to Hotmail Account or Outlook.com
- First you have to visit the Outlook.com sign-in page web page and select Sign in.
- After you are through with that enter your email address or mobile phone number and select Next.
- Furthermore on the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
Note: Make sure you check the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight to Outlook.com when want to sign in next time. More so, this is not recommended if you are sharing a computer system with someone or your mobile device.
Therefore, on that note you should only check the box if you are using your personal internet device. In case yo want to keep signing in then unchecked the box. Therefore, this will to always prompt you of your password each time you sign in.
Features – Outlook Mail
There are some features of the Hotmail service account or better still the outlook mail service. These features are for its users to have a better experience while using the platform.
- A Focused Inbox: The outlook mail service uses this feature to display focus mails that are more of importance to the user. But other emails will stay in the folder of the user inbox.
- Organize Smart Filters: Outlook automatically adds events to users mail account. As well as remind them of transactions and important emails such as transport and flight tickets etc.
- Active Spam Filters: There is a powerful spam filter that outlook uses to scan mails and offloads spam mails to the spam folder.
- One drive Integration: With this feature, users can use it to upload file one and as well attach links for downloads. The user can still choose to remove the links as well.
- Gmail Integration: This feature enables users to integrate their Gmail account and outlook account in sending messages.
- Cloud Integration: This enables users to use storage services like Dropbox, Google drive, to attach files.
- Windows Integration: Users using the Windows 10 devices can add their email account as well as other accounts to the mail app.
- Apps: The outlook app is available in visually all android and windows play stores. Therefore users can easily get and download apps from the Microsoft App store as well.
So these are some of the features out of the other numerous new features of the Hotmail or outlook email service platform.