Google is one of the biggest online company ever in the world history. The Google Company was found in 1998 by two outstanding men Larry Page and Sergey Brin.Google has a mail service platform which enables its user’s sends and receives emails via the internet. Also, this platform can be accessed through a sign in process called Google mail login.
Google is an American company that whose area focus is on internet services and product. Its services consist of online advertising, software and hardware production, cloud storage computing and search engines. The mail service offers its users lots of benefits and features to explore. Therefore the Google mail login is also called Gmail login and it can be used for a lot of purposes.
For a user to access the Google mail login process, the user must first have a Google account. This account is required for Google users to possess in other to have access to legitimate and permission to some Google online services. However, some of the Google services do not require the account. Such as the YouTube, Google search, Google Finance, Google Map and Google EBooks. Also, these processes can be accessed both on PC and mobile devices.
Some of Google Mail Services Found in Google Account – Google Mail Login
Here are some of the Google service users can find in a Google account or the Gmail account. These Google mail services are only available to Google account owners. Below are some lists of the services.
- Google +: This service feature is a very unique one because it’s an internet-based social platform. This helps users connect with people all over the world as well as sharing ideas together. A user can actually join any preferred community to connect to a particular idea or niche.
- Gmail: With this service, users can have a free advertising email service which can be accessed through the web. This service has over one billion active users over the world. Also in the history of the Google play store. It’s the first app to have a record of one billion installations on the Android mobile device.
- Blogger: On this service, users are given the access to blog publishing services with a multi-users blog on a stamped entry.
- Google Hangout: This platform is basically created by Google for communication purposes. Using the vital mode of mobile communication such as chatting, Messaging, Video chat and SMS features.
How to Access the Google Mail Login – Google Account
Here is some process users should follow in other to access their Google account. These are simple and very easy steps to follow, provided the user go through them carefully.
- The user should first type in the URL www.googlemail.com. In any internet browser on your mobile device or PC.
- A mini Google form page appears which requires the user to type in his or her Google email address or phone number. Then after typing the address click on the next caption below the page.
- Then another mini page comes up, on this page the user should fill in his or her password.
After inputting the password and clicking the next button below the user has finally completed the Google mail login process. Then the user Google account pops open and ready for use. Mind you this process is for users that already have a Google account. So for users who don’t have the Google account and wish to possess one should click on the (Create Account) caption at the beginning of the sign in process.
Google App – Quick Access to your Google Account | Google Mail Login
The Google service develops an App for users to have an easy access to their Google email account and services. The app has a mobile and desktop version. This means users can use the mobile version of the app on their mobile device as well as use the PC version on their PC.
Furthermore, users can get the app on the Google play store. They can actually download the app for free provided they have a working internet data connection. The Google app makes it very easy for the Google mail login process, as a user can stay logged in to their Google account. This means users don’t have the need to always type in their login detail often. Als,o Google services on the app are visually arrange for easy accessibility.