Facebook Videos is the latest push into Video viewing, downloads and live streaming… The Watch tab sits in some premium Facebook real estate. Particularly, just under the News Feed and messenger buttons on the main desktop navigation menu. However, on mobile, the feature hangs at the bottom of the navigation bar where users can launch it with a single click.
Furthermore, videos are one of the most impressive ways to share and discover on Facebook. However, you can share videos and discover videos in your News Feed. Particularly, Facebook have put so many things in place before implementing the the video feature. Therefore, these are all to improve users satisfaction using the platform.
How to Download Facebook Videos – FBdown.net
Therefore, to begin the downloading process on your Facebook feed or timeline `Right Click` on any video then `Copy URL at current time.
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” [if available] to start downloading the video.
Note 1: Furthermore, if the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video.
Note 2: If you get an error, then check if the video is public and not private. Or check our Video Downloader Extension for Chrome.
How to download private videos from Facebook
Therefore, if you want to download private videos from Facebook, you can do that with a private video downloader such as getfvid.com/private-downloader. Usually, only those who are able to see the video`s code can download it. Also, you should always respect the copyright of the videos you are downloading.
Yes! You can save live Facebook videos
Therefore, once streaming is done, you can easily save live Facebook videos to your device. Particularly, when using Getfvid Facebook video Downloader chrome extension.
Does Getfvid store downloaded videos or keep a copy of videos
Therefore, Getfvid doesn’t store videos. Neither does it store copies of downloaded videos. All videos are hosted on Facebook’s servers. Also, it does not keep track of the download histories of our users, thus making using Getfvid totally anonymous.
Tips on How to Improve your Facebook videos as good as it can be!
- Keep it short, two minutes or shorter is best.
- Make it look professional. Use tight ending and good lighting in the video.
- Have movement in the first two or three seconds.
- Therefore, you can edit your video, so you have a good thumbnail chosen.
Benefits of using Facebook videos
- Facebook videos helps you simplify your message.
- Also, Facebook videos helps you work the social media algorithms.
- Videos increase social shares.
- Videos boosts conversation rates.
- Therefore, videos increases web traffic from search.
- Videos helps create deeper connections.
- Lastly, it’s a great way to use content you already have.