A Facebook reminder is a feature that has a date and time in it. However, Facebook user can use this feature to mark events as wish. Therefore you can use the thread to set a Facebook reminder. However, this goes for everyone who is included in the thread. The Facebook reminder will be sent through messenger to everyone who is on the conversation.
Facebook Messenger is a very nice mobile application for group communication. With 900 million users. Messenger will connect you to most of your friends and allow you to send pictures. Also, stickers, videos, and links in a convenient way. When discussing an event on the app, create a reminder directly from your conversation. However, this helps so that no one will forget about it.
Facebook Event Reminder – Facebook Messenger App
- Therefore, on the Facebook messenger app, find a message that has time and date. The app will help you out by underlining text that it recognizes as a date and time.
- Choose Set Event Reminder if you want the reminder to go off at that exact time or choose Different Time. This is if you want the reminder to go off 15 minutes or so before the event. When you choose the latter option, you can set the reminder for any date and time.
- Therefore, the reminder will display at the top of the screen while the user has the conversation open. The user can tap it to give the event reminder a name so that everyone is on the same page. Furthermore, the name that you gave the reminder will be what will pop up in the reminder notification.
- The reminder will be pushed through to everyone`s phone s at the date and time you set. Everyone’s phones might have different notification settings. However, if they have messenger notification turned off, then they will not receive the reminder.
Facebook sends RSVP Reminders… Facebook automatically send reminders to attendees when your event is approaching. Therefore, helping to increase your attendance rates on an actual day.
Benefits of using Facebook Reminder
Has been a game-changer in the world at large. Therefore, a freely available tool is given to the user. This is via Facebook, which has made people especially business owners to increasingly extend their reach. Also, in most cases without spending a dime.
Particularly, one of the greatest tools is creating a Facebook event reminder to promote an actual event. Its simple to do and provides several benefits that word of the mouth or direct mail marketing alone cannot.
Tips in Creating a Facebook Event
- Fewer Words, more visuals.
Furthermore, since moving the news feed from three columns to two, each page post has become bolder. Also, more visually and appealing. More so, images and videos are substantial sizes. Where “check-ins” and “likes” are more apparent. Additionally, users are able to mark the post as a “top post” and save for later.
- Larger ads and sponsored stories
Therefore, your paid ad will now be more noticeable. Also, users could misinterpret the Ad as an update for users who are not following your company page.
- Faltered categories
New “following” categories will expose your followers to every single one your post.
- Larger emphasis on sharing
Shared articles have a bigger picture and summary with the logo of the publishers. However, stories that are being shared will also show how many different people share the post. Also, comment they said about it.
- More noticeable events
Therefore, events are more visual and also shows on a calendar. Campaigns and hosted events will be promoted automatically on the sidebar of your page.