Facebook group settings are a feature on Facebook a lot of people don’t know about. The truth about Facebook group settings is that it gives you the ability to monitor a lot of things you see on groups. Did you know there is a setting to hide group posts from your Facebook news feed even if it is a public group? I choose to talk about this topic because I feel a lot of people don’t have the exposure, they need on it.
Particularly, on this topic, Facebook group settings are settings on Facebook that every user can take advantage of. Taking advantage, in terms of their group experience. Furthermore, for some time now, Facebook have been the most populated social media. Therefore, these calls for security as there are a lot of people on the platform. Aside from that, Facebook groups are the fastest ways to convey information on Facebook. This is plainly because they are filled with different kinds of people too.
Create a New FB Account
Basically, before you even have the option to access the Facebook group settings, you need a Facebook account. A Facebook account can be opened by anyone above the age of thirteen and have a mobile number or email address. Here are the steps to open a new FB account.
- Open the Facebook website which is the URL www.facebook.com or open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device. However, you could use the Facebook messenger lite app or the normal Facebook app.
- Furthermore, if you use a PC, on the Facebook website, you have to scroll down to find the sign-up form and hit it. More so, if you are using a mobile device scroll down and click on “Create new account”.
- Fill the form that is visible to you with the correct details as you would be asked to confirm it if anything goes wrong with your account.
- Check to make sure your email address or mobile number is correct as you would be asked to verify it.
- To continue click on the “sign up” caption at the bottom of the page to progress on your sign-up process.
Also, you will need to verify the mobile number you are using. Therefore, you can achieve this by following the on-screen instructions. Now all you have to do is add a few friends.
Join Facebook Groups
Joining a Facebook group is very easy; do you want to know how? Follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook website and log in with your account details.
- Find the “groups” link on the left navigation bar and click on it if you don’t find it, it the search bar and type in the name of the group you want to search. Next, filter the result to groups only.
- Now, hit the join button beside the name of the group to join the group
Access Facebook Group Settings
This is the part where I would be showing you how to access the Facebook group settings. Here are the steps;
- Open the group you want to set settings for.
- Then click straight on the “More” button” just below the cover photo.
- From the new options, select “Edit Group Settings”.
That’s how to access the settings on Facebook groups. Therefore, you can as well regulate whatever you want to regulate on your group vis this process as well.