What do you understand by the word Facebook feedback? Have you come across this word on Facebook before? Or you have heard it but you don’t know what it means? So let me explain to you what the Facebook feedback is all about. Like when you see something on Facebook that you don’t like, but it doesn’t violate the Facebook terms or community standards, you can send a message to that person who posted it asking them to take it down.
Let me give you an example in case you don’t understand this. Let’s say someone posted a photo of you that you find so embarrassing, you can send a message to that person who posted the photos letting them know how this photo makes you feel.
Furthermore, in most of the case, people will take the thing off Facebook if a friend asks them to do so. Particularly, in bullying or harassment, you may not feel comfortable and you may like to reach out to the person directly. Also, in such cases, you can report something to Facebook.
The best way to report abusive content or spam on Facebook is by you using the “give feedback” feature or the “report link” features that appear close to the content itself. For you to report a business that you purchased on Facebook, you just have to fill their form.
Facebook The Best – Ways to Report a Business or Item you Purchase on Facebook
You can always count on us to improve your experience with ads on Facebook and Instagram. Please note that if you believe your intellectual property rights are being violated, you can simply visit the intellectual property help center [https://www.facebook.com/help/intellectualproperty] where you can submit a report.
- Enter the URL/ website that you purchased from
- Why was this a bad experience? Order this box, enter any of the detail. For example, product/service was never received or you can choose a file by clicking on the other.
- Addition information: you have to tell Facebook about the bad purchase.
- Optional: on the option, you have to upload an image of the product or service.
Down below are some of the examples of what you can report content on Facebook
- Photo and videos
Let me show you some of the steps.
To report a post
- Click in the top of the post
- Click on give feedback on his post
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this post goes against the Facebook community standards.
- Then click on send
How to Report a Facebook Profile
- Go to the profile that you want to report
- Then, in the bottom right of the cover photo, click on the box with three dots inside and select give feedback or report this profile
- In other to give feedback, click on the option that best describes how this profile goes against the Facebook community and then click send
To Report Photo and Video
- You have to click on the video to expand it. If your profile is lock and you can view the full-size photo, click on feedback or report photo
- Hover over the photo and video and click on the option in the bottom right corner.
- Then click on give feedback on this photo or give feedback on this video for video
- Then you have to click on the option that is best describes the issue and follow the on-screen instructions
- If you are having trouble reporting something, please you have to log in from a computer and use the report links.
How to Report a Page
- You have to go to the page that you want to report
- Then click below the page cover photo
- Select give feedback or report this page
- For you to give feedback, click on the option that is best describes how this page goes against our community standards.
To Report Events
- Go to the event you want to report
- Click on the standing dot and select report event
- To give feedback, you have to click on the option that is best describes how this profile goes against our community standards.
To Report a Comment on someone else Facebook Page or Profile – Facebook Feedback
- Hover over the comment that you want to report
- Click the box with three dots inside>Xbox hide comment
- Click on give feedback or report a comment.
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this comment goes against our community standard.