The Facebook app manager is a process or act by which Facebook users can actually download and manager the Facebook app. Most app users cannot or don’t have the ability to manage their app themselves. This is one point of app usage that is frustrating most app users when they are using some apps. But Facebook App manager gives users the opportunity for them to manage their Facebook app anyhow they wish.
Facebook app manager has various ways users can make use of it. They can manager important update anytime on their device via the Facebook app manager. Furthermore, the Facebook app manager is the access a user has to control his or her Facebook account. This actually means a user has the ability to make setups and choose whatever and however they want the app to function.
More about Facebook App Manager and Some Benefits
Talking more about Facebook app managing policy, there is some app that does not offer users with the ability to manage them. But with the Facebook app manager, the case is different. Users can actually do so much more while managing their Facebook app. Therefore users can manage;
- How they want the public to view their Facebook account page.
- Setup a Facebook page themselves.
- Remove comments that are not pleasant.
- Choose who to see your post.
- Also, control your privacy mode.
- Select friends to accept.
- Access Facebook advertising options and policies.
- Use your Facebook account for business via the Facebook business page.
- Join groups and as well unjoin any group you desire.
These are just some of the benefits and what a Facebook user can actually do with his or her Facebook account. This process is via the Facebook Account manager policy. This is what I refer to as full access policy.
Facebook Login Process
This is the first step a user will need to consider before he or she can think of having access to their Facebook account. Therefore Facebook users need to login to gain access to their Facebook account. To access the login process follow this few steps below.
- Open any internet browser on your device.
- Enter the URL facebook.com to begin the process.
- The first Facebook page appears where users will see a login space at the top left corner of the page.
- Input your login email address or phone number.
- Then input your password and click on the LOGIN caption.
Immediately the user will be logged in to his or her Facebook account. So, the user can then have the full access to enjoy all Facebook features and as well Facebook app manager.
Facebook App Manager – How to Download the Facebook App
Downloading the Facebook app is a very easy and straightforward process to go through. The user just needs a working internet connection on their device.
- Then enter the Google play store app on your device.
- Type in Facebook App as a search word on the search bar and click enter.
- It will load up different results to choose from.
- Click on the Facebook app icon and follow the downloading process.