Ads manager is a Facebook tool where users create and manage their Facebook ads. Users can view, make changes and see results for all their Facebook campaign, and sets and Facebook ads. The Facebook Ads Manager gives its Facebook business account users a whole lot of deals to see and control.
You can find this feature by going to www.facebook.com/adsmanager/manage/. With Facebook ads manager you can:
- Create ad campaigns: With ads manager, users can use ad creation to design their ads in a step-by-step process. When users create their ad, they choose the marketing objective, the people they want to reach, the place to show their ad and the format.
- Manage multiple ads once: In ads manager, users can edit settings- such as audience, a budget, and placements- across many ads and create copies of their ads by duplicating them.
- See the Performance of the Ad: particularly, you can view up-to-date data on the performance of your ads and schedule reports. Also, users can view results at the account level to a high-level view of how all their campaigns are doing, apply breakdowns to see the metrics they care about and create or schedule ad reports.
Therefore, your Ads account Overview, Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads are all accessible from Ad Manager’s navigational sidebar. However, you can see this on the left-hand side. Furthermore, select Campaigns, Ad Sets or Ads to manage user’s or view the user’s results in customizable columns.
About Creating Ads with Ads Manager
When creating ads from scratch, users can choose from two workflows to create and manage their ads:
- Guide Creation: This option walks users through the steps to create a campaign to completion.
Choose this workflow if you are an advertiser with more advanced skills and are already familiar with the creation overflow.
The workflow users choose initially will become the default choice each time users select + Create. Users can change this default or switch between the two workflows at any time by clicking the Switch button at the top of the creation flow.
Create ads with Guided Creation in Ads Manager
Therefore, to create ads using guided creation in Ads Manager, go directly to ad creation or select Create to get started. If users see the Quick Creation workflow, they can switch back to Guide Creation by selecting Switch to Guide Creation at the top of the creation caption flow. Users will have to create a complete campaign and ad set before users can publish an ad using Guided Creation.
Create a Campaign
- Choose an objective: From the list best aligned with your business goals.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Campaign Name field.
- You have the option to create a Split Test at this level.
- You have the option to turn on Campaign Budget Optimization at this level.