Issues of Adding Manual Payment Method to Your Facebook Ad Account
Particularly, most Facebook users that are using the Facebook Ad account which is a feature in Facebook Advertising face some issues. However, most of these issues are almost similar and do not really need much work to rectify.
Therefore, if you are having issues with adding a manual payment method to your Facebook Ad account, you need to read up this article to get more insight. More so, you may be thinking there are some restrictions to your Facebook Ad account but it is not. Below are some things to ensure to avoid these problems.
Facts to Consider on Facebook Ad Manual Payment Issues
- First and foremost, make sure that the manual method you choose to use is an option that Facebook Ads accepts. More so, the country and currency of your Ad account you are using most match the country and currency of your payment method. Therefore, this is a problem most people face in other to use the service.
- However, if you are already using Ad service and your account set up for automatic payments you need to review this option. More so, if you have used PayPal payments, credit or debit card you cannot add a manual payment method again.
How to Add Money to Your Facebook Ad Account with Manual Payment
The process whereby Facebook users that are using the Facebook Advertising feature to add money to their account is very vital. However, most users do not know the way to go about achieving such a process. Therefore on the below list is an outline of how to go about adding money to your Ad account.
- Enter into your Ad Account.
- Go straight to the Payment setting on the options list.
- Furthermore, in the Payment method area click on Add Money.
- Input the manual payment method which you prefer. Therefore, fill in your details and information and then click on the Continue
Particularly, once you add funds to your Ad account you cannot withdraw it again. Also, the money will not expire from your account. This simply means that the money will be in your account. This will be there for however long you want to keep it before running your Ads.
More so, after running your ads and after removing the necessary funds from your account any leftover funds stay in your account. However, it will only keep deducting if you have an active Ad on.