eBay is an online auction service for online users to buy and sell items. The company devises means of an electronic platform to facilitate millions of transactions daily. This makes it a very good idea for one to possess an eBay business account.
However, users who seek to purchase items make a bid over a particular period of time. After which, the seller makes specifications such as the minimum bid he/she is willing to accept. Payments on eBay are generally made electronically through PayPal, then the commodity is shipped to the buyer.
Often times, people ask questions on how to open an eBay business account. They’ve probably heard about the eBay business and even how nice it’ll be to own one, but they visit the website and really can’t see how to start.
Setting up an eBay business account is quite easy and do not require users to pay for it, although, eBay will charge you a token for your seller fee. Therefore, let us run through the creation process together.
Create an eBay business account | eBay Store
To begin the creation process of the eBay business account users needs to follow these few steps in other to achieve success.
- Firstly, go to the eBay Official website at www.ebay.com, to begin with, the opening or creation process.
- In the site’s homepage, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “sign in / register” menu.
- On the sign in page, you will see options like “sign in with Facebook “, “sign in with Gmail “. Furthermore, look to the top of the page, you’ll see a link that reads “create account “, go ahead and click on it.
- You will then see a page where you will choose either to continue with Facebook or with Gmail account. Since you are gunning for a business account, scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the link indicating “have a business? Create a business account.”
Other Steps to Create eBay Business Account | eBay Online
- Furthermore, after clicking on the click that says create an eBay business account you can now enter all your relevant business information. Information like business name, VAT identification number (where applicable), contact details. Also, email address and your preferred password, all which are necessary to confirm your registration. However, you will also need to provide the details of a bank that accepts Direct Debit, because it is through this method that eBay will charge you for your seller fee.
- You don’t have to pay for setting up your account. Moreover, you can choose from a variety of methods to accept payment from your customers. For example, users can make payments via PayPal. As a seller on eBay is also very noteworthy to be aware of the legal framework and your legal obligations.
Some Few Advantages of eBay Business Account – My eBay | eBay App
There are also some advantages that come with an eBay business account such as:
- Task Reduction
- Discount on prices
- Ability to use your company’s name with full guarantee legal protection. Open an eBay business account today and reach out to more customers waiting for you!