Hey guys we are on again to show you an easy way to set Facebook to private 2020. Basically, it’s no doubt that security is one major form of our lives right now. However, most people on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat and so on like to keep their accounts private. This is not just because they love to but because they want to keep some standard of their information secret.
Particularly, it is never a doubt as well that Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms today. Therefore, Facebook is a unique place to connect with old friends and as well make new ones. More so you can as well sell and buy with the Facebook marketplace feature and promote your business also with the Facebook advertising feature.
Basically, this is to say there is so much activity you can do using the Facebook platform. However, sometimes keeping your Facebook account private is a way of keeping your Facebook account safe from unwanted people. Furthermore, this also helps you to regulate the kind of persons you want on your Facebook friend list. So without wasting more of your time let me show you how to go about getting the easy way to set Facebook to private 2020.
Steps on How to Make Your Facebook Private 2020
- Head straight to your Facebook account via the web using the URL facebook.com or the Facebook app.
- Locate the privacy shortcut at the top right corner of your screen. Therefore, you will see a three-stripe horizontal like icon click on it or you will see an arrow-like icon click it and a menu will dropdown.
- Scroll down to the settings icon at the bottom and click on it.
- A general Facebook account settings page will open on your screen. On the page, you will see the privacy icon on the left-hand side of your screen for desktop users. Then for mobile users, the list will drop down on your screen. Hit on the Privacy caption.
- Furthermore, it will then take you to the Privacy and tools page. Therefore, on this page, you can then edit your Activities on Facebook and set how people can find and contact you. Also, make your Facebook account public or private.
Basically, with this easy way you can edit your Facebook account to suit your profile. Also, you can set your privacy status in any way you prefer it to be. This is the easy way to go about setting your Facebook account private.