DStv is a MultiChoice digital satellite TV service. It is also known as Digital Satellite Television and it was released in 1995 in Sub-Saharan Africa. It provides various amazing bouquets giving general entertainment like Movies, Sports, Drama, Live shows, and many more. Dstv is a sub-Sahara Africa broadcast company and multichoice is the owner of it. Also, the multichoice service offers about 11.9 million channels and services to their customers worldwide.
In 1986, Pay-television arrived in South Africa when an analog, was released by Naspers. In 2001, the decoder launches their Indian and Portuguese bouquet. It changed channel numbers and also canceling M-Net Movie and Romance channels bands. The decoder has close to 18.9 million subscribers. More so, with the subscribers which is sited in Africa and Nigeria. Their slogan was changed So much more 1995-2014 to feel every moment. This is still currently in use up to this present day.
How to Check Your DStv Account
For you to check your account on DStv is very simple. However, there are different method for you to achieve this process. below are the various ways to check your account.
- You can view your account balance simply by logging into the dstv self service. Also, you can use the mobile app.
- Secondly, dial *120*68584# and then follow the prompts that will display to you.
- Furthermore, you can as well call to check your account on 0839003788 or 0112892222. There you will speck to an agent that will assist you.
How to Check Your DStv Account Online
- First just click on “Service” at the top of the website page. This will take you straight to DStv self-service.
- Log in to the DStv Easy service with your smart card number, phone number or name.
- Then hit on “Account” once you have logged in.
- You will then see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance will also display on your screen.
Different Dstv categories on MultiChoice Services
There are various categories of the multichoice service company. Therefore this service and categories are to benefit their customers. Furthermore, the multichoice service is focused majorly on home and commercial service use.
- Explora -Standard decoder
- Explora 2 -Discontinued decoders
- Drifta decoder
For DStv users or for anyone that wants to know more about the multichoice features. The user should visit the website www.dstv.com. The user will see so many features of various multichoice services and decoder banquets. You also get to see new subscription price and many more.
How to Log into Your DStv Account
To log into your account you just need to access the MultiChoice website which is www.connect.dstv.com. Better still use the dstv app and select the Manage Account caption to access your account. After doing this you will then fill out your
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
- country. This is with the case whereby you are not linked directly.
There are various ways a subscriber in the multichoice service provider would access paying for their DStv now subscription. This is a very easy way to access, therefore there is various payment option a customer can use to pay these are:
- The subscriber can walk to any multichoice office nearby and make payment. To any customer care representative on the desk.
- The use of online payment services like making use of Quick teller app service.
- There is also the bank transfer method, which is making use of a bank teller transfer process. Although to access this method the user most request for a Dstv payment teller from the particular bank
- Users can still make use of Global pay services, PAGA e-pay and as well as Pay U services.
There are other methods a subscriber can access payment for his or her multichoice service as well. These methods are the Baxi Box and Kongapay service.
DStv Self Service
This is an easy way for subscribers to manage their subscription service online by themselves. They can as well do so much more in organizing their channels and as well as manage programs selection. There are various channels on the multichoice service platform.
Mind you there are different subscription plans for different channels packages such as the DStv Access, Family, Compact, Compact Plus and DStv Premium. Therefore all these packages come with different price tags for customers. So users need to check out the plan or package that suits them.