Dropbox account recovery is the process whereby you can recover your Dropbox account back. Therefore, this issue is very common to internet users these days. More so, most users do register on so many platforms and as a result of that, they do forget their login details. Basically, these login details are majorly their password.
Furthermore, I as a person have been in such a position many times. Therefore, I understand how it feels when a user want to access his or her Dropbox account and cannot do so. More so, some users that possess the Dropbox account and can no longer remember their password; do not even know they can recover their password.
Therefore, they just stop using their account, whereby missing out on the amazing services and benefits of Dropbox. This is the main reason why I am crafting out this article to enlighten most Dropbox users on how to recover their Dropbox account password. Therefore, without wasting much time lets dive into the main reason of this article.
Steps on How to Recover Your Dropbox Password
Basically, for any users to recover the password of their account they will need to know their email address. Precisely, the one you use in setting up the account. So, below are the steps to take to recover your password.
- First, go straight to the URL dropbox.com.
- Furthermore, click on the sign in caption.
- A sign in page will then open for you to input your sign details. Therefore, since you want to recover your account the have to scroll down and click on Forgotten your Password?
- You will then have to input your email address on the next page.
- After inputting your email address Dropbox will then send your password to the same email address you input.
- Therefore, head to your email inbox to get your password. Particularly, you will see this message in your inbox folder or your spam folder.
After this, you can then head back to the Dropbox login page to access your account. More so, you can as well use the Dropbox link you see in the message sent to you in your inbox to access the Dropbox login page.
Dropbox Sign in with Google – Dropbox Account Recovery
Particularly, you can as well sign in to Dropbox using your Google account. That means if you have a Gmail account you can as well use it to login. This is also an easy process to go by but so many users do not know they can do so. Therefore, to access it you just head to the Dropbox login page and click on the Sign in with Google.
Furthermore, if your Google account is already signed in to the device you are using then it will automatically sign you in. However, if not so you only need to input your Gmail address then you are ready to go.