Many online users do know about the new download Google Chrome browser app and its wonderful features as well as its fast browsing speed and multi-tasking. However, Most people that love to use this browser app do not know how to download the Google Chrome app to your device? If you have got a mobile device, follow the steps below to download.
- On your smartphone, get on the app store
- In the search bar, type in and search for “Chrome”
- Tap on the very first app on the next page
- To proceed further, tap on the “Install”, “GET”, or any other download button
This will begin the download of the app to your smartphone. More so, after downloading the latest chrome version then you can click on install to get it on your device.
Latest Version of Chrome for Windows 10
Therefore, Google is the king when it comes to web browsers and it is mostly used by so many people who have desktops and laptops out there. Particularly, this web browser, which was launched some time ago, is the most preferred browser for smartphone and computer users.
However, just like it is available for download on your mobile device, you can also get it on your Windows 10 laptop. How? Follow the steps below.
- Visit the official Chrome page on https://www.google.co.in/chrome
- Tap on the “Download Chrome” button
- After tapping on that button, click on “Accept and Install”. However, if you make use of Firefox, you have to tap on “Save”
- Run the web setup on your Windows PC and run the browser
After the installation process, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
Google Chrome Latest Version
As of December 2019, the Chrome Latest Version was stated to be the Chrome Version 79. This v79 was launched on December 11, 2019. However, if you are looking for the latest version on the google chrome then you can follow here to the Google play store.
Furthermore, the latest version of Chrome now was updated in January 2020. Therefore, if you really want to gain more using the app I will prefer you to update to the latest version.
How to Install Google Chrome on PC
Basically, you can download Google Chrome as an alternative browser to the default browsers that come preloaded with your computer. More so, such as Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge internet browser. The below sections contain steps on how to install and uninstall the Google Chrome browser.
- Firstly, open your Internet browser that come with your PC and type in Google free Chrome download on the search bar and search.
- The Chrome download page will then load up.
- Therefore, click the Download Chrome button in the center of the page.
- Once the download has done, head on to click Run or the downloaded file itself. Usually, you can find this option in the lower-left corner of your browser window.
- Furthermore, follow the prompts to install Google Chrome browser on your computer.
How to Uninstall Google Chrome on PC
- Click open the Control Panel or better still press the windows key, and type Control Panel, and then press the Enter key.
- Furthermore, under the program section, click the Uninstall a program link you see there.
- More so, find and choose the Google Chrome program in the list.
- Click the Uninstall/Change caption above the list of programs list.
- When prompted, click the button tp continue.
This is the easy way you can download and install Google chrome on your computer system either desktop or laptop.