The essence of this article is teaching users how to create Yahoo Mail Account to benefit them in their daily endeavors. Therefore, how to create new Yahoo email account is very easy. Yahoo is more than just another online email provider.
Yahoo is seen as online mail company with specific advantages over other online email companies. For instance, Yahoo small Business helps you create an online store that can make you money. While the Yahoo Store isn’t free, plenty of other helpful free services are therein.
How do I Create a New Yahoo Email Account? – Yahoo Mail Inbox
- Open Your inbox. Click Mail in the upper-right corner of the page, then enter your Yahoo email address and password if prompted.
- Furthermore, click settings. It’s on the right side of the Yahoo mail inbox and looks a gear.
- Click more settings.
- Therefore, click the Mailboxes tab.
- Hit the Add caption.
- Add your second email address.
- Click set up.
How to Set Up a Second Yahoo Email Account – Yahoo ID
This paragraph is all about teaching the users how to add a second email address to their account. Therefore, doing this gives users a secondary Yahoo ID that they can use for the same inbox.
Note: you will need a computer to create your second email address.
- Open Yahoo’s website. Go to http://www.yahoo.com. This will open the Yahoo home page.
- Open your inbox. Click Mail in the upper-right corner of the page, then enter your Yahoo email address and password if prompted.
However, if the user has logged into Yahoo, he may not have to enter his email address and password.
- Click Settings. Settings are on the right side of the Yahoo inbox and look like a gear. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Click more settings. The user will find this near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click the Mailboxes tab. It’s on the left of the page.
- Click the heading. This you will find in the middle of the Mailbox management column of options.
- Click Add. Users can find this particular caption below the Heading. Also, doing so will open the additional email address form on the right side of the page.
- Add your second email address. The user can click on the email text field below the “Create a new Yahoo Mail address” heading, then type in the email address that you want to use followed by “@yahoo.com”.
- Click Set Up. There’s a blue bottom below the user’s email address that you entered. If the user’s preferred email address is available, he’ll be taken to the setup page.
- Enter a name. Click the “Your Name” text field near the top of the page, then type in the name that you will want other people to see when you send an email from this address.
- Click Finish. This can be found at the bottom of the page. Doing this will add the second email address to the user’s account.
- The user can select his header in the field when composing an email by clicking his current name and then selecting the header in the drop-down menu that appears.
Errors and Possible Solutions in creating a Yahoo Mail
Particularly, when trying to create Yahoo Mail, users most times might experience some kind of ripples or problems. Therefore, when this happens, users are thrown off balance.
Also, most times fidgeting not knowing what else to do. However, the following are possible sortitions to any problem faced while trying to create a Yahoo Mail.
- Browse Cookie settings issue.
The user should review the configuration of the cookie in his web browser.
- If the user’s browser does not support or out of date. He’ll need to download the current version of a supported web browser.
- Therefore, if the CAPTCHA code is not loading properly.
The user can hear it-press on the headphone’s icon located below the CAPTCHA to hear what images to choose.
Therefore, the user can also try a different code-press the refresh icon located below the CAPTCHA to view a different code.
- If “ID took” error message repeats. If the user gets a notice when logging in that the ID is not yet taken, this issue is often temporary and the user will be able to open his account after some time.
- The user should try another browser if the problem persists, for instance, use opera mini instead of Chrome or attempt to sign up for a new Yahoo ID from another device.
- However, if an ID is already taken. Try to add an underscore or dot character in your username.
Therefore, stating the reasons above with their solutions are some of the things a user can experience while trying to create a Yahoo Mail account. Also, a user can also make a connection with Yahoo expertise by connecting Yahoo expertise by contacting Yahoo helpdesk.