Particularly, to create Facebook Ads one of the parameters the user most first do is set a goal for the ads. Furthermore, after that, you can then proceed to the Facebook Ads manager section on Fcaebook.com. The user must know how to choose a good objective. This is really a good recommendation for users in regards to marketing their products on the Facebook platform.
Basically, the moment you create Facebook ads campaign, you can then move on to creating your ad set. The user will define targeting, budget, schedule, bidding, and placement at the ad set level. Therefore, to achieve the process users will have to consider certain things. Below is a step by step guide to things that will ensure you to make your ads great.
Tips on how to Ads on Facebook – Facebook Ads Manager Guide
- Descriptive set name in the Ad Set Name section which is your Ad.
- Choose your audience. Users can as well choose their audience and characteristics such as age, gender, location, interests, and others too. Also, you can choose to Save This Audience, for future use.
- Furthermore, select your ad placements; this is where you’d like your ads to appear across Facebook, Instagram or Audience Network. Also, as a user you can pick Automatic Placements; this lets Facebook to show your ads where they are likely to perform best.
- However, you can choose the placements of your ads manually, select Edit Placement.
- Choose how you want us to deliver ads from the Optimization for Ad Delivery drop down menu. And you select the outcome you are trying to achieve and we will show ads to the people most likely to get you the outcome you are optimizing for.
- Set your budget and schedule.
Set a Daily Budget, and the average amount you are willing to spend on an ad set per day. Therefore, make sure your place a target budget or else your funds may take less than the budgeted day you want.
Create Facebook Ads – Facebook Advertising
Before your ads are published to Facebook or Instagram, they will be reviewed to ensure they meet our Advertising Policies. Particularly, you can as well see the status of your ad in the Delivery column of Ads manager.
Basically, most ads are reviewed within 24 hours. Though, in some cases, it may take longer time than what you really expect.
The following ads will then change to previously approved ads. As well as ads set will then trigger a new review process:
- Creative (For example, images, text, links, and videos)
- Billing event
The change occurs in your ad’s bid amount, budget, or ad set schedule. However, this will not trigger a review.
An example is, when you create a new ad compare your creative, text, links and targeting against our ad policies. However, if you think your ad won’t be approved in time, there are other ways to get it done. At this point, you can plan and schedule your post ahead of its intended date. Furthermore, in the budget and Schedule section of ad creation, you have to pick a Start and End date.
Please Note: However, if you get an email or notification from Facebook saying your ad wasn’t approved, review our policies to understand how you might revise your ad and try again. However, sometimes we make mistakes. Furthermore, if you think your ad follows Facebook ad policies and should not have been disapproved, appeal for a review on your Ad disapproval.