The mail service platforms have various features and services they render to their customers. Ranging from various activities accessed on their platform services. Although, most users who access these services are either new to them or don’t even know how to go about accessing them. Here, we are going to be looking at the AOL sign in process in the AOL email service platform or also known as AIM mail.
AOL mail gives users a wide range of features. Also, it delivers a nice service delivery to users on the AOL email service platform. Furthermore, talking about the AOL sign in, for users who have the account, and don’t really know how to sign in should click HERE>>>> to sign in.
users who do not have the AOL mail account can start by typing the URL www.mail.aol.com. and click on the CREATE ACCOUNT caption to start a signup process of having an AOL account. Here are some few features in the AOL email service platform in the next subheading below.
AOL Sign in – What to Find on AOL Mail
After getting done with all these processes, users can explore their AOL account in all areas such as
Inbox: These are where a user can see messages sent to them by other email users.
Draft: Users can keep messages that they want to edit or to send in the future.
Sent: This is one unique feature on the AOL email service. Where users can see messages that he or she has sent to other users.
Spam: This feature holds messages with unprotected and malicious contents.
Trash: Deleted messages and files are seen on the user’s account. Users can still delete these files permanently from the trash as well. The AOL mail service platform still has other features like calendar, folder, contact an archive.
AOL Sign In – How to Access Your AOL Mail Account
The Aol sign in process is for users who already possess an account on the AOL mail service platform. But don’t know how to go about the sign in process to their account. They should follow these steps below to achieve the AOL sign in to their email account.
- First, the user should open any internet browser of their choice on any device like the PC, smartphone, tablets, and pads.
- Type in the URL www.mail.aol.com as shown in the second paragraph of the page. A page having amazing news feeds appears showing recent news and videos. And a big search engine bar in the middle of the page.
- The user should click on the Login/Join caption located at the right upper part of the homepage displayed on your screen.
- A mini page appears for users to fill in their details, as in user address they inputted while filling out the sign up form. And after that, click on the next bar at the bottom. Then for users who do not have the AOL account can click on the sign up at the bottom of the page. To start a registration process.
- The next page will request the user to input his or her password. This actually is the same password used while registering for their account. Then click on the next bar, the account start lodging to process account creation.
AOL Email Account – Recover Your Forgotten AOL Email Password
Mind you users who have issues with their AOL email account password, or have forgotten their password can click the forgotten password caption at the extreme bottom of the LOGIN page. To begin a recovery password process.
This is one issue email users usually encounter while using email service platforms. However, the AOL mail service has crafted out an easy way solution to such problems if any user encounters it.