The Amazon Cloud Storage is online storage where you get to store files. These files can be accessed and used on any device as long as you are logged in. However, bingdroid believes that this cloud storage by Amazon is a method for storing, retrieving and sharing data.
Cloud storage can be best and briefly described as saving files on the internet. The Amazon Cloud Storage is also known as Amazon Drive. Amazon Drive has an app that can be downloaded on almost any device. If you have been searching for ways to save information or data on the web, you should definitely read this article to the end.
Amazon Drive Download
Downloading the Amazon drive app is simple.
- Get any internet-connected device and launch the Google play store or App store on your device.
- Therefore, tap on the search bar of the app store and search for “Amazon Drive”.
- From the search results displayed to you, tap on the Amazon Drive app.
- From the download page of tea p, hit the install button.
- If prompted, accept the terms and conditions of installing the app.
Furthermore, once the download process is complete, the installation process for the app should begin immediately.
Amazon Cloud Storage Sign In
As long as you have an Amazon account, you have an Amazon cloud storage account. Therefore, the login procedures for this free Cloud Storage are simple.
- Get a device that have internet access and launch the amazon drive app or seek the web address https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive.
- Now, you should be prompted to sign in your already existing Amazon account.
- To sign in, enter your Amazon account login details and tap on the sign in or login button.
However, if your Amazon account login credentials are correct, you would be successfully redirected to your Amazon cloud account.
Download Files from Amazon Cloud Storage
The steps below will guide you in downloading files from the cloud storage on Amazon.
- Using an amazon drive app or web version on an internet-connected device, access your amazon drive files.
- Find the file you want to download from your account.
- Tap on the download button on the file you want to download and select a download folder on your device.
- Finally hit the save button and the file should start downloading to your device.
Therefore, this is all you need to download files from your cloud storage account.
How to Upload Files on Amazon Cloud
Follow the steps below to upload files on Amazon Cloud Storage.
- Access the cloud storage platform using the platform app or web page.
- On your cloud storage account, locate and tap on the “Upload” button.
- Select the file you want to upload and double tap on it or tap “open”.
That is it; therefore, the file you upload will be successfully uploaded to your cloud storage account and will now be accessible at any time.